I just wnat to say that the use of your Mold Bomb Fogger was sucessful. In the past months I have been trying to sell my Moms house. But the house had a musty mild dew mold smell. The first buyer had an environmental inspector, ServPro. They estimated $30k renovation to get rid of the mold. Then I used Biocide Mold foggers in crawl space, house and attic. I also scubbed panneling walls and floors with Tea Tree Oil/Vinegar/Pine Soil. We hired an independant inspector who only fould some black mold in the crawl space. His bill was $1.5k to kill Black Mold. The new buyers did not trust our inspector and hired another independant inspector who only found mold under the house, same black mold they said needed to be scapped. Bottom line we went from $30k repairs to $1.5k. The house sold. Thanks
I first used the mold bombs in my temporary housing. After results was an improved air quality. I used 6 in my 2 br condo that had been flooded from above, sustained years of inner wall leakage, and flooded basement area below. I am able to work with a mold mask for several hours. The biocide liquid was used on floors, counter tops, dish washer, and the kitchen cabinets inside and out. Combined with ventilation, the interior wall cavity in the hallway I am in the process of spraying. We are able to remove the items that hold mold spores and just want to say a really big thank you for this product.
Too whom it may concern; I bought the “MOLD BOMB” product a few days ago to kill mold that was forming within my basement in very old vintage wool area rugs. there were also older wood dressers located in the same room. I bought 1 can to treat a room slightly larger than 7000 cf. I figured with items like pool table and other large objects within the room. I would be fine. I set the spray and left the room. keep in mind I opened doors to old dressers to treat them as well. “IT WORKED” The basement smells new/clean. all I had to do after was to vacuum and wipe surface areas to please “wife” (but not required) this product is worth every cent. the dressers now smell of wood not mold the carpet and fabrics are not faded I have 3 wool rugs Worth over $9000 and was nervous at first, but I can tell you now no matter the cost of you rugs you can feel safe to use this product. to prevent mold from returning make sure you keep air circulating. I will advise friends to use this product.
Your stain remover has saved a lot of time and money for me. Instead of having to tear out the drywall and replace it, which is a long an expensive process, all I had to do was apply the stain remover to the stained area. Wait 10 minutes and the stain was completely gone. Very effective.
Just wanted to say that Biocide 100 is my new best friend!! I originally purchased this product because i had noticed a bit of mold growth around the shower in my guest bathroom. I used it for the mold and then decided to go ahead and try it out in different areas of my home. Man am I glad I did. This product is one of the best degreasers and disinfectants that I have ever used!! I am now an avid user of Biocide 100 and will be a life long customer!
Over the past couple months I’ve been in and out of the doctor’s office, but no one could give me a reason why I was so sick. Till I went down to my basement and found out that there had been mold growing. I am so thankful that I had discovered the Mold Bomb. I placed a couple of the mold bombs in my basement and set them off. When I went to check on it I could instantly tell the difference. I don’t know how I would have got through this without the help of your product.
GREAT PRODUCTS! I own and operate a pest control business and we often are asked to treat crawl areas,basement areas, and living areas of homes that have been repossessed and have been sitting vacant for quite some time for fungus and mildew. The Mold Bomb foggers and Biocide 100 work wonders! The foggers leave a pleasant odor and when the areas were checked days later, the fungus and mildew has disappeared! We have used the Biocide 100 to clean areas in the living area of several homes and again with wonderful results! We are very pleased with this product and so are my customers! We will continue to use these great products!
-Town & Country Exterminating
If you have mold and don’t have the money to move out of where you’re at or get mold remediation done, this Air Scrubber thing is the only way to go! What a difference, I felt the change in the air with minutes. I can already tell you this is also going to save me when allergy season comes.
We wanted to tell you thank you and how much we appreciated all of your assistance in working with your company and its products. You helped us to realize that we were going to be using not only an effective remedy for our mold/mildew issue in our front bath but that we needed to treat the whole house. I got your cell # and called you, as you had instructed, when I was ready to set off the bombs. Here you were at 5pm on Halloween giving me directions and instructions! That was above and beyond! Communicating with you was easy and you were there throughout the whole process and wanted updates thereafter. Excellent customer service. We will highly recommend you and Biocide to our friends and family. Happy Holidays to you and your family! Sincerely,
-Deb & Jerryr
In this high humidity state, we routinely use BioCide Labs products during any remodelling projects, if mildew appears around air conditioning vents, or if any mold or mildew odor is detected in an apartment. These products are simple and effective solutions to the on going problem of high humidity causing mold and mildew.
It worked great on getting water stains out of expensive ceiling tiles. Allowed us to avoid the expense of replacing the tiles.
-Quality Inn & Suites
I discovered mold in my crawl space after all the rain this summer in the North Georgia mountains. Apparently the back of my house had not been properly water proofed! After the repairs I was looking for a product to rid the space of mold. Bio-Cide was the answer. No spraying just fogging did the job. Great product that works. Highly recommend this product.
Light and easy to breathe through, I don’t feel like I’m struggling for air like with some respirators. The filters protected me form the mold spores, I can’t smell any mold when I’m wearing this mask. This is a great respirator. Strongly recommended.
We never imagined that finding and purchasing our dream home could turn into a nightmare. The foreclosed home we bought had mold and waterleaks in the walls and we had no insurance for mold. With a little instruction and BioCide Products we were able to take care of the remediation process ourselves. Thank you BioCide Staff!
-Larry and Cheryl
Our construction business recently used this product at a home undergoing intense mold remediation in an area of Long Island affected by Hurricane Sandy. Immediately after the storm, our company removed all of the porous building materials that we could, and then treated the remaining wall studs and plywood that remained part of the frame of the home. Air movers were used, dehumidifiers, ozone generators, HEPA vacuums and antimicrobial spray-on products were employed during the initial and ongoing antimicrobial remediation of the home. All seemed to be remediated, until the ground thawed and microbes began to become an issue once again. We scoured the internet and decided to give the mold bomb a try – this time in the areas that we could not reach with traditional remediation methods: the crawlspace and foundation of the home. We are so pleased to report that your directions of use of the Biocide Mold Bomb product (3 cans in the house, 3 cans in the crawlspace of this 2000+ sq. ft. home) appears to have completely cleared all traces of microbes in this home. We are currently finishing spackle without the ill-health effects caused by the vapors of proliferating molds, under the house.