I can’t say enough good things about Mold Bomb and Biocide 100. In fact, they were an answer to prayer for me! I discovered mold in my kitchen island when a carpenter pulled out a drawer to work on it. I had just done a lot of remodeling, and his work that day was going to be the final thing. When he discovered the mold, and told me he could probably remove the island and replace it for about $ 30,000, I’m embarrassed to say that I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I replied, “What I’m thinking about is finding some dynamite, and blowing this place up!”
I’m very allergic to mold. I have asthma and a lot of other sensitivities to chemicals, etc. When the mold inspector opened up the island that I had sealed up for about a week, I literally had to run out of my house due to the toxins that were released. I hired a remediation company to remove the island, and clean up the mold, but I was still not able to go inside my house. The toxins had been released into the air in my house, and no one in Houston had any product that would get rid of it. I went online. When I saw the words, MOLD BOMB, it really caught my attention! My thought had been to blow the house up, so the name really appealed to me!
I called and spoke with the Sales Department which assured me that it would clean the air. He recommended following up the Mold Bomb treatment with an antimicrobial on hard surfaces. He told the remediation company exactly how to use everything properly. After the treatment, my house was perfectly free of mold! As the Salesperson said, Mold Bomb smells like talcum powder when you first go back in. He recommended that we stay out of the house for at least two hours after treatment. Just to be sure, I stayed out for 24 hours. When I walked back in, there was no trace of mold in the air! I am so thankful for this product! It worked a miracle for me!